What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. In this article, we will learn some of the features available in Penguin 4.0.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. Regardless of the location, all websites are given similar impact independence and the same rules.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. So when Google start to update the page’s information or the linked pages, the ranking may change. Both the negative and positive impact is more noticeable in a fast pace.
3. Another good thing with this Penguin 4.0 is that you can recover from the penalty more fast than before. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. As the Google recrawls the pages, it will give the positive results immediately.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. Simply, the algorithm now focuses on the particular pages toxic links and not on the entire site. It will be more hard to track the micro-penalties. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
Now, how can you ensure you benefit from this Penguin 4.0?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Sharp drop, declined positions and other indirect signs are your indications of being penalized.
The good thing here is that you are able to see the results more quickly. This can be beneficial for you. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Always check your position. You can set an email alert in order to be informed once the position changes. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. Be sure to check the new as well as the lost backlinks on a regular basis. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. You need to perform this step as the Penguin becomes more granular. Finally, you have to set up properties in the search console of Google for every subdomain while updating the disavowed file.
Suggested Post: why not try these out